If you have a bullet blender and like fresh restaurant style salsa, you must try this super easy recipe! It’s also one of the best salsa recipes I’ve tried. Now, this isn’t something you want to dive into mouth first. While it is keto friendly, it’s not your keto bestie. Think good clean fun in moderation. I like to drizzle some on top of one of my favorite Mexican casseroles, king ranch chicken. Delicious!
Can of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
Bunch of Cilantro
1 Jalapeno, Halved
1 Garlic Clove, Peeled
1. Put the can of tomatoes in your bullet blender cup.
2. Put jalapenos in the cup. Half, all, remove the vein and seeds, or none at all. The level of heat is up to you.
3. Throw in the garlic.
4. Pull off some cilantro stems. Again, this is personal preference. I use about 1/3 of a small bunch.
5. Add a splash of lemon juice.
6. Add about 2t each of salt and pepper. (Sounds like a lot, but you’ll need more than you think. You can always adjust it with your next batch.)
7. Blend for just a moment. Enjoy!
Here’s to happy taste buds and shrinking waistbands!